Contract Law I Notes
Highly structured documents, with colour coding, updated to include major recent cases.
Fit for the first year student for LLB or JD.
Contains all the modules in Contract I, covering:
1. Formation of contracts.
2. Construction of contracts.
3. Termination of contracts.
Not including Damage Part and vitiating factors which is included in Contract and Tort II.
|Institution||University Of Sydney (unaffiliated)|
Reviews Of Our Notes
“The best place to start your readings as you can build a basic infrastructure out of them, rather than blindly dive into pages and pages.” Student, University of Oxford
“I have found the Oxbridge notes to be a really effective aid to my revision, they were thorough, up to date and relevant to my subjects, and were the main contributing factors to my exam success, very powerful tool.” Student, University of Manchester
“No unnecessary information... Oxbridge Notes cut to the chase and are more than sufficient to do well in exams.” University of Southampton, Singapore
Included inside this Contract Law I revision package
Blue text indicates links to free sample(s):
Total Page Count: 59
Due to formatting differences between document viewing software packages (Libreoffice, OpenOffice, MSOffice, Mac Preview etc.), you might count about 10% more or less pages.
Advantages Of Contract Law I Notes
- Save Time! Why waste your precious time rewriting textbooks or typing out your old notes when instead you can instantly download a set of Word documents with everything you need. You'll spend less time writing and more time studying for exams -- leading to better grades overall.
- Focused On Exams! Textbooks, whilst great learning resources, sometimes give too much detail. By comparison our notes will have no less and no more than what you need to make the grade.
- Improve Your Grades! Our high quality and accurate notes from Oxford and Cambridge's brightest students will serve as superb guides for helping you on your path to getting a High Distinction. You'll see what top students take note of, and just as importantly, what they leave out.
Special Offer: University Of Sydney Law Bundle 2013
Get great value by buying the University Of Sydney Law Bundle 2013 instead.
This pack includes: Civil Procedure, Contract and Torts II, Contract Law I, Criminal Law, Criminal Law: Brainstorming Charts, Criminal Procedural Law, Criminal Procedural Law-1, Public International Law (Detailed Version), Public International Law (Revision Version), Public Law (Detailed Notes), Public Law (Revision Version), and Tort I (Intentional & Negligence). The price for these bought separately would be $566.40, but we're offering a sale discount price of $203.95